Prep Time: 5 minutes
Fridge Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Yields: 9 Bites
Per Piece: 81 Cal - 3g Fat | 11g Carbs (3 sugar) | 2g Fiber | 4g Protein
- 1/4 Cup Wake Up Waffles Choco Cake mix
- 3 TBSP Cocoa Bar In a Jar
- 3 TBSP Milk (Almond or Skim)
- 2 TBSP Melted Dark Chocolate Chips
- 2/3 Cup Oats
- Mix together Choco Cake Mix, Oats and Milk.
- Melt your Chocolate Chips in a small bowl.
- Add melted chocolate and Cocoa Bar in a Jar to other ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Scoop small balls onto pan with wax paper.
- Let sit in fridge for 10 minutes.
- Store in refrigerator to keep consistency!