Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 47 minutes
Total Time: 52 minutes
Yields: 10-12 slices
Per Slice: 131 Cal 3 Fat 15 Carbs 11 Protein
- 3 medium extra ripe bananas
- 1 whole egg
- 3 tbsp applesauce
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 C water
- 2 C Wake Up Waffles Buttermilk mix
- 1/4 C stevia
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 C walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325°F
- In a bowl mix mashed bananas, egg, apple sauce, vanilla and water.
- Add baking mix, stevia, cinnamon and nutmeg. Mix well.
- Stir in walnuts or any other fun mix-ins
- Spray bread tin with nonstick spray and fill with batter
- Place in oven and bake at 325°F for 35 minutes
- Turn oven down to 300°F and bake another 12 minutes
- Remove, cool and enjoy!